- TimeTarget includes extensive ongoing support to all clients.
- An introduction to the support process, the team and registration of your key personnel on our dedicated Support Portal, happens at completion of implementation.
- Our support methodology is modelled on ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) best practice with single points of responsibility for task resolution and a fully tracked task management process.
- We provide regular upgrades to keep your TimeTarget solution functioning at peak performance.
- There's also close collaboration between our Support and Professional Services teams leading to consulting requirements being quickly addressed, if required.
The online support portal includes:
Provision and maintenance of your contact details, including the other key personnel within your organisation.
Logging support tasks and tracking progress through to completion.
Access to remote support tools that enable our experienced support consultants to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
Access to recordings of webinars and online classes covering key TimeTarget topics and business processes.
Access to interactive e-learning tutorials (available on demand).
Access to support documents such as “How To” guides and FAQs.
Access to news and updates to keep you informed of product developments.
Ask us for technical architecture templates, database management and troubleshooting services.
Set up your ideal key performance indicators using the powerful KPI tool and create custom reports to meet your specific business needs, alongside those KPIs included as standard.
Get our advice on how your business can work better – and make the most of the system to improve your workforce management and productivity while reducing your costs. We can also create custom solutions as required. We can make sure you have the right people in the right place at the right time.