KPI's or Key Performance Indicators are a unique and powerful business analysis tool within TimeTarget that allow for any numerical data to be imported to perform calculations against the Time and attendance labour data on the rostered and the actual time sheets.
The possibilities are endless as TimeTarget can import any numerical data that is relevant to the business for labour comparison. Some examples of the data that has been imported to date:
* Sales Dollars split in to various departments and sales types
* Number of sales transactions
* Number of customers
* Number of booked rooms
* Number of available rooms
* Total number of transacted items per sale
* Time spent in venue
* Sales conversion data
* Number of units (products) produced
* Number of drinks served
* Number of meals served
This data can then be used in any mathematically possible formula required for comparison to the labour data within TimeTarget relating to hours, cost and productivity.
There are three possible figures against each imported value that can be entered through the application or imported from an excel spreadsheet:
1. Budget – Typically a 6-12 month of projected data that is entered as a monthly value and dispersed through the days in TimeTarget.
2. Forecast – Closer to date estimate of what the value would be, typically entered on a daily/weekly basis in the roster.
3. Actual – The actual figure imported on a daily basis for final comparison
KPI’s also allow for budgeted labour costs and FTE hours to be imported for comparison to TimeTarget Roster and timesheet data.
The implications of this allow for people doing their rosters to track labour with a fine tooth comb and make educated predictions on how they should be staffing the coming days and weeks. It is also an invaluable tool for executive management to track progress through any given time frame.
For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 (0)2 9434 0500