TimeTarget Training is customised to meet the client needs in general the amount of training that is required is proportional to the size of the organisation. In most cases it is recommended to have a TimeTarget sponsor who attends all training session to firstly give someone on site an in depth understanding of the full system and second to answer any internal relative question about the process that employees may raise.
Point of difference from our competitors is that we deliver the training required to get the user proficient in using the system and give the abilities to do the job in the shortest time frame possible allowing for minimum disruption to the working week and Minimised training costs. 20% knowledge gives 80% benefit within the system and to go the extra mile and get the most of TimeTarget more training is available to extend the users capabilities.
An outline of training sessions that are available and some general commentary:
Employee/Kiosk Training - Kiosk Training is generally conducted with the managers/HR as a train trainer process as they will be the ones passing on the detail to the employee in the future. Training in this area is generally 15-30 minutes with emphasis on the importance of correct process in finger registration.
* What is the kiosk
* How to turn the kiosk on
* Registering Employee Finger scans
* General clocking in/out
* Basic Kiosk Functionality
* Viewing Rosters
* Viewing timesheets
* Managing Availability/Leave
* Manager Functions
Supervisor/Manager Training - Introducing the primary users to the required functionality in the system. These sessions can range from range from 2-4 hours dependant on requirements. These sessions include:
* Managing availability/leave
* Rostering through different methods (4 available)
* How shifts are auto Authorised
* Timesheet/Exception Authorisation
* Messaging employees
* Employee management (dependant on organisational requirements)
Payroll Training - Pre payroll confirmation and Payroll process for any staff that are involved in payroll, this session would usually be from 3-4 hours and involve:
* Award confirmation
* Additional Pay Company setup including export setup and cost centre requirements
* Maintaining Public Holidays
* Employee file Management
* Availability/Leave Management
* Timesheet checking process and minimum recommended checks
* Processing pays
* Checking payroll/award results
* Exporting to the pay system
* Reprocessing Pays
* Preparation of the payroll system
* Importing into the payroll system
Technical Training - In organisations that have internal IT staff that will be involved in the rollout of TimeTarget, sessions are usually 3-4 hours and involve:
* TimeTarget Installation
* Biometric Installation
* Database Configuration
* Managing Communication to external sites through DataSync
* Kiosk Overview
Other Training sessions - Optional training sessions that are available dependent on setup, these sessions are usually customised to the individual client needs:
* Train the Trainer – education internal training staff that will on train managers and new staff going forward
* Key Performance Indicators/Budgeting – taking users through this advanced custom setup functionality.
* Event Rostering – Taking departments that roster on a large scale through alternate rostering option that focuses on bulk roster creation.
* Award Configuration Training – A must for client looking to manage awards profiles within TimeTarget. Going through how to setup rates and rules in the award interpreter, how to test awards to ensure rules are working as expected.
* TimeTarget Setup – setting up additional/advanced elements in TimeTarget.
For additional training or more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 (0)2 9434 0500.
Web Training Resources Coming Soon